President and CEO
- April 2000: Founded AllCare Medical Supply in Millbury
- 2001: AllCare Medical was profiled in Worcester Business Journal, titled Uncommon Care
- 2003-2010: Business Networking International Worcester County Ambassador, from 2003-2010.
- 2004-2013: Elected to the Board of Directors for New England Medical Equipment Dealers (NEMED)
- 2005-2010: Massachusetts State Chairman for NEMED
- May 2006-present day: Awarded ACHC Accreditation
- 2006: elected to the Board of Directors for the Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce
- 2006-present day: Appointed to the Sutton Board of Health,
- 2007: New England Medical Equipment Dealers “Member of the Year”
- 2010: Received the Worcester State College Community Service Award for donating medical supplies for children’s health examination in Belize
- 2011: Host of the AllCare Medical Hourradio show on WCRN 830
- 2012: Gerry Gaudette Extra Mile Award for community service in the Blackstone Valley
- 2012: Appointed to MassHealth Medical Equipment policy and procedure revision committee
- 2015-present day: President of the Board of Directors for Non- Profit Restorer of Broken Bridges Church, Net of Compassion reaching out to the homeless and addicted
- 2016-present day: Appointed to Milford Hospital Foundation Board of Directors
- Appointed to NEMED/MassHealth Operations Workgroup as liaison between MassHealth and Medical Equipment industry for policy making
- Appointed to the MassHealth Provider Advisory Group for the Medicaid Management Information Systems
- My personal success story appeared in N.Y. Times best seller Masters of Success by Ivan Misner
- Happily married to Ann for over 24 years
- Children Billy, Chris and Victoria
Donna has been with AllCare Medical Supply since January 2010. She started as a part-time employee in the Authorization Department before taking on the responsibilities of Manager. Prior to AllCare Medical Supply she was an office manager for a law firm for over 15 years. She has been certified as a CNA, MA, EKG and Phlebotomy Tech. Donna has been happily married to her husband Kevin for 19 years. She is the mother of four children and three step children. When she is not at work she enjoys spending time with her family, friends and her church family. Donna’s favorite place to be is on the beach.
Prior Authorization Manager
Patty has been working at AllCare Medical Supply since January of 2010. She is currently the Prior Authorization Manager. Prior to working at AllCare Medical Supply, Patty was the owner of a pet sitting business. For the past 7 years, she also has been working as the Administrator of Religious Education for grades Pre-K through Grade 4 at St. Peter’s Parish in Northbridge. She does a lot of volunteer work at her church. Patty is married with 3 children. When not at work, she loves to spend time with her family. Patty’s family is a hockey family and spend most of their free time at the rink. She also loves to work in her flower gardens, read, and is an avid Disney fan.
Prior Approval Specialist
Translates for our Spanish speaking customers
Prior Approval Specialist
Works in the PA Department
Michelle is the Billing Manager at AllCare Medical Supply. Prior to joining the team, she had been working in the banking industry. Michelle has been managing the company’s medical billing and accounts, streamlining patient billing, collections, and the process of reimbursement for more than twelve years. She has vast knowledge in billing guidelines and policies, health care networks, and insurance plans. Michelle maintains a strong work ethic to achieve our department goals and supports the company and team with superior customer service. She has enjoyed volunteering as a camp counselor at Camp Sunshine, and has assisted in coordinating an event for Dress for Success Worcester. During her down time, Michelle enjoys cycling, boating and spending time with family.
Erica joined the AllCare family in 2009 assisting the PA department, Customer Service Department and shortly after joined the Billing Department. As a member of the billing team she ensures medical claims are processed in a timely manner, keeps up to date with Medicare education and also translates for our Portuguese speaking clients. Erica grew up in Western Mass and has been married 14 years and is a mother to a happy toddler. In her free time she likes to draw and paint but most of all she likes to spend time with her family.
Jill has worked as an Account Executive with AllCare Medical Supply since March of 2004. Jill processes customer orders, maintains customer accounts, implements changes to existing accounts, answers calls regarding our products and services, as well as providing appropriate responses to inquiries.
Jill grew up in Oxford, MA and currently resides in Webster. She is studying part time at Quinsigamond Community College for an Associate’s Degree in Nursing Education. Jill made the Merit List of the college for the Fall 2016 semester.
Jill is happily married to Michael and has a son Brandon. In her free time she loves going to concerts, especially country music, reading, going on nature walks, spending time with family and friends & catching up on some of her favorite TV shows. Jill is also involved with her town’s sports programs and is the #1 fan of her son Brandon, watching him play basketball and baseball for the high school, town and his AAU travel team.
Works in PA and Customer service
Translates for our Spanish speaking customers.
Contracts Coordinator and Customer Service
Jeff has worked at AllCare Medical Supply since November of 2004. In that time he has done various jobs from customer deliveries, to meeting with nursing agencies to help them service their patients better.
If you ever want to have a discussion about the medical supply field, he is always willing to sit down and share his insight. He also has the opportunity to represent AllCare through many volunteer opportunities at the Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce Leadership council, Blackstone Valley Education foundation and Millbury’s Dollars for Scholars.
Prior to coming to work at AllCare, he was the legislative aid to Representative Paul Frost.
He is a 1997 graduate of Millbury High and a 2001 Graduate of Suffolk University.
When he is not at AllCare, he is a father of 2 great kids and husband to an amazing wife that keep him occupied in his spare time. By that we mean he is coaching every sport his son is playing and sending his daughter to Suffolk University.
Does deliveries and shipping